- Core Origin: Harvested from one of the West Lake Longjing Tea Reserve – Dongmuwu village, an ancient village with more than a thousand years of history
- Early Spring Harvest: Each single tea leaf is hand-picked during the first week of spring tea production to ensure the tenderness and aroma of the authentic West Lake Longjing tea
- High Aroma: Made from the Longjing No.43 cultivar, this early spring Longjing tea has a unique floral Aroma like chestnut
What is West Lake Longjing Tea?
West Lake Longjing, a green tea which is produced in the mountains around Longjing Village, West Lake, Hangzhou, China. It has a history of more than 1200 years. It served the imperial family as imperial tea since the Qing Dynasty.
Premium West Lake Longjing tea is flat, smooth, and straight, with a tender green color, fresh and sweet taste. Longjing tea harvested before the Qingming Festival is referred to as Pre-Qingming Longjing or Pre-Qingming Dragonwell, and the one harvested before the rainy season GuYu is called Pre-Yu Longjing or Pre-Yu Dragonwell.
West Lake Longjing is produced in the mountains around West Lake. The climate here is mild, with abundant rainfall and diffuse light. The soil is slightly acidic, deep, and well-drained. The forest is lush and the streams are always flowing. The annual average temperature is 16℃ and the annual precipitation is around 1500mm. The superior natural conditions have made West Lake Longjing the top green tea in China.
What is Longjing #43?
Longjing No. 43, is a good variety bred from cuttings of Longjing Old Tree(Qunti) by the Tea Research Institute of the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences in the 1970s. The newly bred Dragon Well No. 43 belongs to asexual reproduction, the root system is mainly fibrous roots, with no main roots, and its cold and drought resistance is relatively poor compared to Longjing Old Tree species. It is characterized by early germination, exceptionally strong breeding ability, neat and dense germination, short and strong buds, and leaves with less hair.
- Brewing temperature: 85-95°C
- Brewing duration: 180+ seconds
Why Eastville Tea?
✔ Handpicked Artisanal Craftsmanship with proven high quality.
✔ Fast after-sales response.
✔ Worldwide shipping with environmental-friendly packing with no foams.
✔ 100% money-back guarantee if not fully satisfied
We offer secured payment via PayPal. If you prefer to pay with credit or debit card. Just click the PayPal button then click ‘Pay with Credit or Debit Card’